Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using www.matchmillion.com (“the Site”) operated by Match Million (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at www.matchmillion.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Match Million and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Match Million.
This Agreement (and any further rules, policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States (USA) and California without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
Copyright and trademark notices
All contents of the www.matchmillion.com website are Copyright © 2014 Match Million and/or its suppliers, affiliates and partners. All rights reserved.
Match Million™ and www.matchmillion.com™ is registered trademark of Match Million. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Notices and procedure for making claims of copyright infringement
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE ABOVE PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NORESPONSE.
Competition “WIN A TRIP TO LOS ANGELES FOR TWO”
1. The competition to win a trip to Los Angeles (hereinafter referred to as the Competition) will begin on 13 December 2014 and will last until 24 January 2015. The winner of the Competition will be announced during the live broadcast of the final of the Dance with Me project on TV3 channel (can be seen only in Lithuania) on 31 January 2015 (hereinafter referred to as the Project).
2. Organiser of the Competition: LLC Proactive SEO Solutions managing dating site www.matchmillion.com.
3. The procedure of the Competition will be based on the applicable rules of the Competition established by the organiser. All participants in the Competition must adhere to the rules.
4. Only persons 18-years-old and older during the competition period (hereinafter referred to as the Participants) are allowed to take part in the Competition.
5. The prize: a 7 (seven) day trip for 2 (two) to Los Angeles, USA; the prize includes return tickets, accommodation at a 4* hotel and a gala dinner.
6. Participants wishing to take part in the Competition and compete for the prize must:
• vote at least once at the portal www.soksumanimi.lt for their favourite dance couple at the TV3 channel Dance with Me dance project (hereinafter referred to as the Project) between 13 December 2014 and 24 January 2015.
• register free of charge on the dating site www.matchmillion.com by completing the registration form (hereinafter referred to as Registration) and ticking the statement saying that they voted in the Project.
7. The organiser shall reserve the right to ask Participants to share their Facebook account ID. This information shall be used exclusively to determine that a Participant has voted on the Project site www.soksumanimi.lt.
8. Registration outside the indicated period of the Competition shall be deemed void and will not be eligible to compete for the prize.
9. Participants shall assume full responsibility for providing valid information and for any possible errors made during the Registration (when the winner is announced, his or her personal details entered during Registration must be the same as in the document witnessing his or her identity).